2010年9月16日 星期四

2010-9-16 Nike RC三圈 (大家都愛IPHONE 4??)

    Today I spent much time in sport, finish 50km biking, 2 hrs baseball(thought I just pick the ball throwing on the grass, I seldom play baseball), 3 laps Nike RC route. It's unbelievable that I didn't feel very tired when I got home in the evening.


    I feel really happy I have much talk with many people I never do. My transmited classmate,雅祺, invited me to join the security research club. I got a new friend in the baseball friend who is a transmited student, too. He is transmit from night school. In nike RC I have much talk with Teacher Denis, I complain to him of  doing much warm-up on legs that made me feel muscular pains.


   Tonight in the Shin-Yi district, many people wait in line for the iPhone 4 going on sale at 12 o'clock. It is too expensive to possess one for me.


   It is a new life in NTPU, I hope I can seize the time and do a good job in social intercources and schoolwork.






0 意見: